At the Central Hospital Oncologic Surgery Department, we are dedicated to offering the best in cancer treatment.
Our team of surgical oncologists, devoted exclusively to the care of cancer patients who require surgery, have a complete understanding of the total care you will need to get better.
This means that even after the surgery, your surgical oncologist will participate in your remaining treatment.
Our surgical oncologists specialize in treating a number of conditions, including:
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Head and neck cancers, head and neck region benign and malignant tumors except thyroid can be treated surgically.
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gastrointestinal & hepatopancreatobiliary cancers
- Endocrine system malignancies (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal gland)
- All the bones, muscles and soft tissues, especially for tumors of extremities, medical and surgical treatment can be done.
- Cervical cancer
- Ovarian cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Vulvar cancer
Equipped with the latest technologies, we can extensively treat cancer with radical surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy.
Our clinical oncology department also runs a large cryosurgery clinic for early diagnosis and treatment of precancerous lesions of the cervix, vulva, and vagina.