Department of Urology in our hospital successfully diagnoses and treats bladder, kidney, urinary tract, prostate and sexual organ diseases of women, men and children.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Prostate and Urethra Diseases
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Prostatic Cancer (Green light laser, TUR, plasma bipolar TUR, radical prostatectomy, perineal radical prostatectomy)
- Urethral Stenosis
- Closed operations (Optic Urethrotomy)
- Uroflowmetry & Residue urine measurement
Diagnosis and Treatment of Bladder Diseases
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Overactive or Neurogenic Bladder
- Interstitial Cystitis (Overactive Bladder Syndrome)
- Bladder Cancers (Diagnosis and Treatment)
- Bladder TUR Operations
- Cystectomy (Advanced Stage Cancers)
Diagnosis and Treatment of Kidney and Ureter Disorders
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Kidney and Ureter Stones
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL)
- Ureterorenoscopy (URS), flexible Ureterorenoscopy (retrograde intrarenal surgery)
- All types of open kidney and ureter surgeries
- Kidney Cysts
- Percutaneous Nephrostolithotomy Cyst Surgeries (Laparoscopic)
- Open Kidney Cyst Surgeries
- Kidney Tumors
- Nephron preventive surgery (Partial Nephrectomy)
- Radical Nephrectomy
Diagnosis and Treatment of Testicles - Scrotum Diseases
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Varicocele
- Diagnosis and Treatment (Operations) of Testicle Tumors
- Edididymitis Treatment
- Orchitis (Testicle Dermatitis) Treatment
- Hydrocele Surgeries
Diagnosis and Treatments of Sexual Transmitted Diseases
- Gonorrhea or other Urethritis
- Warts (Genital Warts/Condyloma)
- Viral Infections (Herpes, Molluscum etc.)
Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexual Dysfunctions
- Erection (Erectile) Dysfunctions
- Premature Ejaculation
- Penile Curvatures
- Peyronie's Disease
- Undescended testis
- Adolescence Varicosele
- Ureteroplevic Junction (UPJ) Stenosis
- VUR (Vesicoureteric Reflux)
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Pediatric voiding dysfunctions
- Nocturia Problems
- Diagnosis of Urinary Incontinence and Operations
- Urethral Diseases
- Urethral Carbuncle
What is ESWL?
- ESWL is the method of removing/breaking stones externally, by using shockwaves.
- This method can be applied for kidney and urinary tract stones.
- The patient will not be under anesthesia.
- Broken stones are discharged from the body with urine.
- Single session might be enough for some stones whereas repetitive sessions might be necessary for some stones.
- Because it is a nonsurgical procedure, it does not require the patient to spend the night at the hospital.
Our hospital performs ESWL procedure; a non-operative method of breaking kidney stones.
What are the most ımportant reasons for blood in your urine?
- Kidney Tumor
- Urinary tract tumor
- Bladder tumor
- Bladder diverticulum
- Kidney, ureter or bladder stones
- Polycystic kidney
- Neurogenic bladder
- Kidney cysts
- Urethral caruncle
- Hematologic disorders
- Vascular disorders
- Excessive exercise
- Some medications
What are the symptoms of prostate?
– Feeling of pressure after urinating
– Frequent need to urinate
– intermittent urination
– Constant feeling of urgency
- Thin stream while urinating
- Strainıng oneself while urinating
- Having to uriante during the night more then twice.
– Drippings after urination
What are the symptoms of testicular tumors?
Until proven otherwise, a mass in the testicle, swelling or stiffness, should be considered as a potential tumor. Half of the men diagnosed with testicular tumors, they have noticed a painless lump or growth of the testicles before the diagnosis. Up to 25-50% of those diagnosed have also complained of pain or tenderness. Patients may define a blunt pain with the masses.
What is my Hemotospre?
Blood in the semen is called hematospermia or hemospermia. When men ejaculate, they typically don't examine their semen looking for blood. So it’s not known how common the condition is. Infection and inflammation are is the most common causes for blood in the semen. Blood can come from an infection or inflammation, in any of the glands, tubes, or ducts that produce and move semen from the body. These include,Prostate,Urethra ,Epididymis and Seminal vesicles.It can also come from an STD (sexually transmitted disease) such as gonorrhea or chlamydia, or from another viral or bacterial infection. Infection and inflammation are the culprits behind nearly four out of every ten cases of blood in the semen. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, please consult your doctor.
What are the symptoms of Urethral Stricture?
Urethral stricture refers to any narrowing of the urethra for any reason whether or not it actually impacts the flow of urine out of the bladder. Any inflammation of urethra can result in scarring, which then can lead to a stricture or a narrowing of the urethra. Trauma, infection, tumors, surgeries, or any other cause of scarring may lead to urethral narrowing or stricture. Mechanical narrowing of the urethra without scar formation (developmental causes or prostate enlargement) can also cause urethral stricture. Urethral stricture is significantly more common in men and boys compared to women and girls. This condition is considered rare in females. Symptoms include straining oneself to urinate and pain during urination.
What is Cystitis?
inflammation of the urinary bladder. It is often caused by infection and is usually accompanied by frequent painful urination. İf not treated properly may lead to kidney diseases and or damage.
What is testicular torsion? What are the symptoms?
In men with torsion of the testes, the spermatic cord becomes twisted. This cord carries blood to the testicles. When the cord twists, it cuts off blood supply to the testicles. This causes severe pain. It can also permanently damage or destroy the testicles. Torsion is most common in adolescent males. However, older men and infant boys can also be affected. This problem can sometimes be subject to no reason, sometimes even occur during sleep. Apart from that heavy physical movement can also occur
- Sudden and often severe pain in one testicle;
- One testes rises into scrotum
- Nausea and vomiting
- Feeling faint