Dentistry & Oral Surgery
Used for the treatment of lost teeth, fused with the bone tissue after a period of time act as a natural tooth made of suitable materials composed of titanium screws. Usually used for progressive age-related bone loss, tooth decay in tooth loss. Teeth are applied onto the implants to fulfill chewing functions.
Who is eligible for Dental Implants?
- Missing single tooth (following a tooth extraction)
- Individuals who haves lost several teeth
- Conditions that lead to the loss of all teeth
- Individuals with healthy oral tissues
- Individuals with healthy gums
- Individuals who dont have severe jaw bone loss after tooth extractions
- Individuals without an ongoing problem in their immune system.
- Individuals who don’t clinch their teeth
Why do individuals prefer implants?
- Protects the health of teeth and other tissues (teeth around the extracted tooth in a single missing tooth does not need to be eroded)
- ncrease the conservatism of the prosthesis of individuals using full dentures.
- Acting like a natural root of tooth, makes chewing easy.
Advantages of Implants?
- Implants serve a better chewing function over bridges and dentures.
- Implants are more superior in terms of aesthetics and durability.
- Jawbone resorption is reduced with implants.
- It eliminates the bridge process.
- Implants provide a more natural feel and apperance on the gums.
- Through implants, patient are able to eat healthier and more balanced meals.
How are implants done?
The implant process is done while the patient is under local anesthesia, during a single session. More then one implant can be applied at simultaneously. Implants do not cause pain if done correctly.
When will the teeth be ready to apply to the implant?
After the the bone fusion implant is done, healing time usually take anywhere between 2-3 months for the bottom jaw bone and 3-4 months for the top jaw bone. This process is called osseointegration. Once the patient had fulfilled this time period the teeth can then be applied.
Aesthetic Dental Practice
Everyones wish to have a Hollywood smile is easily achieved through the constant improvement of technology and the development of applications in the ever expanding dental sector.
The infrastructure of the traditional porcelain veneers is a dark metallic color. The infrastructure of the zirconium alloy coating is white. In patients with classic porcelain veneers the gums will retreat in time reveiling the metal which, aesthetically creates a bad image. Because the bottom portion of zirconium caps are white in color such problems will not occur. They will not change color or cause faul odors that some patients without zirconium caps complain of.
Also known and described as “Leaf” porcelain, are applied with very strong dental adhesives. Those who have diastema and are unable to achieve the desired color are also perfect candiates for laminates.
When performed by the proper specialist, there is absolutely no harm in the application of any cosmetic procedures. In the case of tooth decay and gum diseases, pre-treatment will be processes will be implemented.
There are 2 types of options for whitening. The first is an at home kit that can be purchased at local pharmacys and applied at home. This method can be time consuming. The second is the most prefered because it can be done in one session.
Aesthetic fillings are composite fillings in nature. Shaped and hardened by halogen light power used in the mouth during the procedure. They are durable and resistant to breakage. Amalgam (silver) fillings are very durable to chewing and can lead to breakage when tring to break down hard foods.
Existing amalgam fillings can be changed to composite fillings in just one session. Onley porcelain fillings are completed in 2 sessions. The same type of adhesive used for laminants are used for this process.
Brain & Nervous System
Chest Diseases and Allergies
Esthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dentistry & Oral Surgery
Orthopedics and Traumatology
Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
Hair Transplantation A+FUE