Treatment Plans and Appointments
A member of the team will help you pair with the best specialists and receive most appropriate services.
Here is what to expect while planning your treatment:
- We require your medical history and information, especially for your diagnosis and the medical issue(s) to be addressed.
- Your preferred payment method (self-pay, insurance, embassy).
- The approximate dates of your visit period for appointments.
- Your basic contact information (residential address, phone, email).
- Finally, any special needs you may have.